SchoolMessenger Training Available
Please call the Service Desk at ext. 28203, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a training session at your school or site.
SchoolMessenger manages all of the district’s mass notification needs. It provides superior features at a significant cost savings for the district.
SchoolMessenger offers APS users, parents and students a variety of benefits:
- An efficient web-based interface for staff that is easy to learn and use
- Multiple delivery options, including voice, text, email, Facebook, Twitter, desktop pop up and website posting
- Instant translation from English to more than 50 languages and automatic delivery to parents in their home language
- Multiple contact points per student and staff (phone and email)
- Ability to post messages to school/district websites
- Integration with Infinite Campus and other data sources
- Virtual access to the application at anytime and anywhere, including an app that works on iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ability to conduct two-way surveys and communicate confidentially with parents and students
Please read the following guidelines for using SchoolMessenger for sending automated broadcasts:
- SchoolMessenger Usage Guidelines
- Request to send a districtwide message.
To set up your SchoolMessenger account and reference step-by-step instructions, click on the help sheets below:
- Changing your account settings in SchoolMessenger.
- Building a list in SchoolMessenger.
- Recording a phone message with SchoolMessenger.
- Sending a broadcast with a previously recorded message.
SchoolMessenger Training Podcasts:
- Creating a Message - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2fwpmwbfzt/
- Creating a Broadcast - http://connect.aps.k12.co.us/p2r928e3oy7/
To add a new SchoolMessenger user, please submit a request through iSupport.