WHAT TO DO IF...
My printer is not printing?
- Make sure the ethernet (blue, yellow or gray network cable) is plugged in.
- Make sure the printer is plugged in.
- Verify whether or not other computers can print to the printer.
- Make sure the printer has paper.
- Try turning the printer off and then back on.
- See if there are any error messages or warnings on the computer or printer.
I can't login to the network?
- Verify that you are logging into the APS domain.
- Verify correct username and password are being used.
- Check to see if CAPS LOCK is on.
Password is not working for the following applications:
- Windows, Enrich, Infinite Campus, Outlook, Oracle, CallPilot and Aesop.
- Please contact the Service Desk at 28203 to have password reset.